THE NATIONAL GENDER AND EQUALITY COMMISSION
The National Gender and Equality Commission (NGEC) is a Constitutional Commission established by the National Gender and Equality Commission Act. No. 15 of 2011 pursuant to Article 59 (4) & (5) of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010. The Commission’s mandate is to promote gender equality and freedom from discrimination for all people in Kenya with focus on special interest groups, which include: women, children, youth, persons with disabilities (PWDs), older members of society, minorities and marginalized groups.
The Commission is seeking to recruit highly motivated, visionary, dynamic and results-oriented candidates to fill the following positions:-
|Sn||Position||Job Ref. No.||Grade||No. of||Duty||Terms of|
|1.||Director Corporate||V/NO NGEC/HR/01/||NGEC 2||1||Nairobi||5 years renewable|
|2.||Principal Human||V/NO NGEC/HR/02/||NGEC 4||1||Nairobi||Permanent &|
|3.||Senior Human Resource||V/NO NGEC/HR/03/||NGEC 5||1||Nairobi||Permanent &|
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements are requested to visit the NGEC website http://www.ngeck-enya.org under the careers section where comprehensive job descriptions have been posted. All applications MUST BE SUBMITTED IN SOFT COPY ONLY, and clearly indicate the Job Reference Number on the Subject Line through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org to reach the Commission on or before 8th December 2020 latest 5.00 pm (East African Time).
Please Note that:
- The National Gender and Equality Commission is an equal opportunity employer.
- The Commission does not ask for any money nor ask applicants to undergo any medical examination
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted
- It is a criminal offence for any applicant to provide false information and documents in the job application
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification