The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) is the National Revenue Collection Agency for the Government of Kenya. Our Vision is: “A Globally Trusted Revenue Agency Facilitating Tax and Customs Compliance”. KRA is seeking result-oriented, self-driven individuals with high integrity to fill the following vacant positions:
|Corporate Support Services||Chief Manager – Security & Safety Services (Re-Advertisement)||CM-SSS2-20|
|Intelligence & Strategic||Manager – Staff Training & Awareness||M-ST&A-20|
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online through the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 23rd November 2020.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process. Use your personal/private email address (non-work email) to register.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After a successful Login, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab ‘Overview and Release’.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’
- Under the heading, ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click the button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenge, please send your email query to firstname.lastname@example.org