NATIONAL COMMISSION FOR SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION (NACOSTI)
The National Commission for Science, Technology and Innovation (NACOSTI) is a body corporate established by the Science, Technology and Innovation Act 2013. The mandate of NACOSTI is to regulate, assure quality and advise the Government on matters of science, technology and innovation.
To achieve this mandate, the commission seeks to fill the following vacant positions:
|NO||POSITIONS||GRADE ST||NO. OF VACANT POSITIONS|
|1.||Chief Analyst, Health and Biological Sciences||3||1|
|2.||Chief Analyst, Earth and Space Sciences||3||1|
Please visit http://www.nacosti.go.ke for details of the requirements for the appointment to these positions.
MODE OF APPLICATION
- Candidates MUST fill the Application for Employment Form which can be downloaded from the following link: http://nacosti.go.ke/index.php/careers
- Candidates MUST submit manual (hard copy) AND electronic (online) applications.
- All applications should be submitted together with a cover letter, duly filled Application for Employment Form, duly filled summary table in Ms Word downloadable from the website, detailed curriculum vitae, a copy of ID/ Passport, copies of academic certificates, testimonials and any other relevant supporting documents.
- Manual applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly indicating the reference number and should be delivered to:
National Commission for Science, Technology and Innovation
NACOSTI Headquarters Building, Kabete off Waiyaki Way
P.O BOX 30623-00100
- Online applications should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be received not later than 5:00 pm on 30th November 2020.
NACOSTI is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualifications.