The National Authority for the Campaign Against Alcohol and Drug Abuse (NACADA) was established vide an Act of Parliament in July 2012 to coordinate a multi-sectoral effort aimed at preventing, controlling and mitigating the impact of alcohol and drug abuse in Kenya.
In its pursuit to undertake its mandate effectively, NACADA wishes to recruit dynamic, result-oriented and self-driven Kenyan citizens to fill the following vacant positions:
1. Manager, Corporate Communication NAC/MCC/7/2019(1) 1 Permanent
2. Manager, Supply Chain Management NAC/MSCM/7/2019(2) 1 Permanent
3. Manager, Policy and Planning NAC/MPP/7/2019(3) 1 Permanent
4. Information Communication & Technology Officer NAC/ICTO/7/2019(4) 1 Permanent
Interested candidates are invited to forward their applications by post, email, courier or hand-delivery, enclosing an updated detailed CV, copies of academic and professional certificates, day time telephone contacts, current and
expected remuneration, notice period required to take up the appointment if successful, and names, addresses and emails of three (3) professional referees to:
Chief Executive Officer, National Authority For the Campaign Against Alcohol and Drug Abuse,
NSSF Building, Block A, Eastern Wing, 18th Floor,
P.O. Box 10774-00100 GPO
Candidates are invited to visit NACADA website at www.nacada.go.ke/vacancies for detailed job profiles.
All applications MUST have the job reference number clearly marked on the envelope OR subject line so as to reach the undersigned not later than Tuesday 27 th August 2019. Shortlisted candidates will be required to satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 by submitting the following Clearance Certificates:
● Certificate of Good Conduct,
● Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board;
● Tax Compliance Certificate; Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission Clearance and
● Clearance certificate from an approved Credit reference Bureau.
NACADA is an Equal Opportunity Employer Youth, Women and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Any form of canvassing will lead to Automatic disqualification.
ONLY SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO ON ALCOHOL & DRUGS?
CALL OUR HELPLINE NUMBER 1192, FREE OF CHARGE
You can share your thoughts, opinions, views, advertise (private sectors, NGO’s, county & national governments) and ideas with us via; firstname.lastname@example.org