MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
VLIR-UOS MASTER SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY IN FLANDERS (BELGIUM) FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2021-2022
The above organization in Belgium is the platform in which the Flemish institutions of higher education join forces with the context of University Cooperation for development.
The organization has made a call for Academic year 2021-2022 for Master’s programme for either one (1) year or two (2) years in the following fifteen (15) study areas:-
- Master of Development Evaluation and Management (University of Antwerp)
- Master of Globalization and Development (University of Antwerp)
- Master of Governance and Development (University of Antwerp)
- Master of Human Settlements (KU Leuven)
- Master of Cultures and Development Studies (KU Leuven)
- Master of Science in Food Technology (KU Leuven, Ghent University)
- Master of Science in Marine and Lacustrine Science and Management (Oceans and Lakes) (VUB, University of Antwerp, Ghent University)
- Master of Epidemiology (University of Antwerp)
- Master of Agro-and Environmental Nematology (Ghent University)
- Master of Rural Development (Ghent University)
- Master of Statistics (University of Hasselt)
- Master of Aquaculture (Ghent University)
- Master of Water Resources Engineering (KU Leuven, VUB)
- Master of Sustainable Territorial Development (KU Leuven)
- Master of Transportation Sciences (University of Hasselt)
A candidate should be a National and Resident of one of 31 scholarship countries (Kenya being one) at the time of application.
Age limit: 35 years for the initial 2 years master’s program candidates and 45 years for the 1 year for advanced master’s program candidates.
Professional Background: Priority will be given to those candidates employed in academic institutions, research institutions, governments, social economy or NGO’s with relevant experience and support letter confirming the same.
Those who have benefitted from the VLIR-UOS before are not eligible. A candidate should select only one (1) area of study.
Applications should be sent to the Flemish Universities shown in the study areas. Questions can be sent to email@example.com. The deadline for application will depend on the area of study selected.
For more information, visit the websites: