NAIROBI METROPOLITAN SERVICES
The Nairobi Metropolitan Services invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill 50 vacant positions of Drivers.
|Terms of Service Three||Remuneration Package||Positions||No.of Positions|
|(3) Month Contract||Kshs.880.30 Per Day||DRIVER||50|
Duties and Responsibilities
- Driving a motor vehicle as authorized;
- Carrying out routine checks on the vehicle’s cooling, oil, electrical and brake systems, tyre pressure;
- Detecting and reporting malfunctioning of vehicle systems;
- Maintenance of work tickets for vehicles assigned;
- Ensuring security and safety for the vehicle on and off the road;
- Safety of the passengers and/or goods therein;
- Transporting staff on official duty
- Maintain cleanliness of the vehicle
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the supervisor
Requirements for Appointment
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education K.C.S.E. mean grade D or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution;
- A valid driving license free from any current endorsement(s);
- Must have at least 2 (two) years driving experience
- Attended a First Aid Certificate Course lasting not less than (1) week at St. Johns Ambulance or Kenya Institute of High-way and Building Technology (KIHBT) or any other recognized Institution;
- A valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police;
- Demonstrate outstanding professional competence and integrity in work performance and results.
How to Apply
- All applications should be addressed to:
The Director General
Nairobi Metropolitan Services
P.O. Box 40530 – 00100
- All applications should be clearly marked Application for the position of a Driver and should be emailed to: HR@nms.go.ke
- Each application should be accompanied by a detailed curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic, professional certificates, testimonials, other relevant supporting documents and a valid telephone number.
- A copy of the National Identity Card/Passport should be appended.
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct.
- All applications should be received on or before 31st July, 2020 latest by 5.00 p.m.
Nairobi Metropolitan Services is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply. DEPUTY DIRECTOR GENERAL