By Whispers Correspondent
Isiolo County Governor carried out some changes in his Cabinet. He made the announcement yesterday evening through local radio. In the changes one new County Executive Committee was appointed who was took over Urban Development, Roads and Infrastructure. Some Chief officers were retained in their previous dockets while other others moved to new dockets. Two Chief officers were dropped.
COUNTY EXECUTIVE COMMITTEES
1. Water Sanitation, Energy Natural Resources and Climate change; Josphine Eragai.
2. Education Gender Culture, also act Finance minister in the office of the Governor; Abdinasir Haji Daud.
3. Health Services; Wario Galma
4. Tourism, trade ,wildlife and Cooperatives Gole Wako.
5. Urban Development, Lands and Physical Planning; Yussuf Dahir.
6. Agriculture and Livestock;
Dr Lawrence Mwongela.
Alio Ibrahim-Health Services
Yusuf Mohamed -Water and Sanitation.
Qabale Hussein -Roads and Infrastructure Development
Rukia Mokku-Cohesion ,Peace and Conflict Resolution
Patrick Lenawase.-Economic Planning.
Ibrahim Chala -Tourism and Wildlife Management
Abdikadir Koricha -Lands and Physical Planning.
Mustafa Kuntulo Wachu -Public Service and County Administration.
Abdia. Dabaso -Public works housing and urban development
Adan Salad Kadubo- Finance.
Rashid Arale -Youths and Sport.
Mambilisa Philips -Gender culture and Social Services .
Hadija Galma- Tourism
Lucy Mwendwa- Environment
Whispers tried to contact insiders close to the Governor on why the two Chief Officers were dropped but no convincing reason was given.