● Intelligent Quotient (IQ)
● Emotional Quotient (EQ)
● Social Quotient (SQ)
Now this thread shows what each of these mean and their impact.
Do well to share so others can learn.
1. Intelligent Quotient (IQ): this is what helps one to “know book”, solve maths; memorize things and recall subject matters.
2. Emotional Quotient (EQ): this is what makes someone to be able to maintain peace with others; keep to time; be responsible; be honest; respect boundaries; be humble, genuine and considerate.
3. Social Quotient (SQ): this is what makes people to be able to build network of friends and maintain it over a long period of time.
People that have higher EQ and SQ tend to go farther in life than those with high IQ but low EQ and SQ. Most schools capitalize in improving IQ level while EQ and SQ are played down.
A man of high IQ can end up being employed by a man of high EQ and SQ even though he has an average IQ.
Your EQ represents your character; your SQ represents your fame. Give in to habits that will improve these three Qs but more especially your EQ and SQ.
EQ and SQ make one manage better than the other.
Pls don’t teach children only to be IQ but also to be EQ and SQ.
Now there is a 4th one :
A new paradigm
4. The Adversity Quotient (AQ): that makes people go through a rough patch in life and come out without losing their centres.
The AQ determines who will give up in face of troubles, who will abandon their family or who will consider suicide.